Created and Maintained by the Real World Software Developers and Machinists at www.KentechInc.com ... click here to check it out !!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Customer Feedback regarding our Making Chips Blog

It's always nice to know that our Real World experiences ... shared through this Making Chips Blog ... is having a positive impact on our CNC community. We want to quote and say thanks to John  Roberts for his recent post to our Facebook page.

"I recently had a major shut down issue with my fanuc Wire Edm. Not only was your informational page helpful, but guided me through solving the problem in laymens terms. I am an apprentice Mold Maker, and was thrown to the wire to my own devices. I have been operating my Wire for less than a year, and have no formal training, but solely operate and maintain my machines. With out the resources so easily afforded by your company i know with out a doubt my machine would still be down and id be sweating bullets. Thanks again for providing us joe schmoes with a little professional courtesy and help. ! Best Regards, JR"

Are you Friends with us on Facebook ? ... we would love to connect  ... please CLICK HERE.

Are you following us on Twitter ? ... please CLICK HERE to get started.

As Always ... Happy Chip Making !!

No comments:

Post a Comment